Thursday, December 2, 2010

Istanbul is full of surprises.

Istanbul is big, huge actually. You can see millions of people everyday. You do not even notice them. You do not see their faces. This guy in the video is someone like this. Even worse. Because he is homeless, drunk, dirty and stays where most of us run away.

I have recorded this video in Karaköy just next to a public toilet. It was very noisy as you will notice from the video. However there was something that took my attention immediately. From deep inside, it was very difficult to notice, to hear, to see. But I did, I donot know how but I did.

Istanbul is full of surprises bad or good ones. This was a good one for me. For him who knows maybe this posting and the video I share may change his life a bit who knows.

Watch this you will see what I mean. Some tries this for years without success. He had the gift but no destiny.

Pray for him.



I found him again. Listen to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment